Thursday, February 14, 2008

Updates on EyeEarn and Happy Valentine’s Day Everyone.

Before I start with today’s post I want to wish everyone a happy Valentine’s day and don’t forget to get your sweetie something special.


It’s been a while since my last post. I’m sorry I have been under the weather. Also my computer has a virus and my monitor died. Yesterday I received my new monitor from Office Depot which I purchased online through MaxMalls. It was actually delivered Monday but nobody was home to sign for it until yesterday. I had just ordered it Friday so that was very fast delivery. My computer still has the virus but I can use it.


Anyway lets get on to the news. The commissions have been calculated for the EyeEarn program. My commission report shows a commission of $0.31 per share for this month. That’s a total of $0.93 from 3 shares. I should have at least 5 shares. I have sent an email to SFI support asking why I only received three shares. I know this isn’t a lot of money but you have to look at the bigger picture. I now have 12 new personally sponsored affiliates in my down line from EyeEarn. Actually I have 15 affiliates from EyEarn. I forgot I received 3 more on February 3. I can still make money from these affiliates if any of them decide to upgrade to EA. So there is a potential for thousands of dollars to be made per month. These new affiliates will be coming every month for life.


I haven’t received any new affiliates since February 3 from EyeEarn. I have received ten new affiliates from my other advertising since the EyeEarn program went live on January 2. One of these upgraded to EA on February 12 by purchasing the VeryVIP International Reseller's Hosting Package. I now have 2 EAs in my down line. I just need three more to qualify as a team leader and receive even more commissions.


SFI has just added marketing resources for MaxMalls, including banners and text ads. I just added a banner to the blog. What do you think? MaxMalls has added more new stores to the mall. RadioShack.com, Reebok.com, Ace Hardware, Champs, fye.com and The Body Shop are now part of MaxMalls.


Anyway that’s all for today. I’m off to get something for Joyce.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For your computer's virus problem, try Dr Web Cure-it. They have a free cleaner that has worked for me on a couple of systems. http://freedrweb.com/

Would have PM'd you this info at NP's but am a little too lazy right now to go back and sign in there. No need to approve this post, just wanted to relay this tip...

Good luck with the EE program!