Thursday, January 31, 2008

Three more affiliates and other stuff.

Yesterday I received three more affiliates form the EyeEarn coop. I have sent them all welcome emails. Now I have received a total of 12 personally sponsored affiliates from the new EyeEarn program. That’s not bad for just the first month. None of the new affiliates have responded to my welcome email yet. I will send the whole group another email soon encouraging them to join the EyeEarn coop.

Also on January 9 I signed up with MyBlogLog. This is a great tool for tracking your traffic. You can also join communities (other members blogs), add contacts and meet new people. There is a lot of good blogs there with some valuable information. The people there are very friendly and will to help you out when you have a problem. I have been seeing an increase in my traffic since I joined. I have joined 224 communities and added 217 contacts so far.

On January 28 I joined Entrecard and have been pleasantly surprised. That day alone I had 45 visitors, 66 page views and 10 offsite clicks. It does keep you busy dropping cards on as many people as you can. I think will help increase my traffic. Well that’s all for today because I’m tired.

No comments: