Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Launch of EyeEarn and MaxMalls

Welcome to my blog. Here I will be reporting my results with SFI and in particular the new EyeEarn and MaxMalls opportunities.

Let me start by telling you a little about SFI. SFI was launched in 1998 and markets the IAHBE(International Association of Home Business Entrepreneurs) and Veruni products which are made up of nutritional, cleaning, personal care, pet care, telecommunication products and more.

SFI has just launched a new program called EyeEarn. EyeEarn is a unique tool which allows you get affiliates into your downline for life. This helps you get started building your network and develop residual income just by working at home.

In addition to EyeEarn they have also launched a new shopping mall called MaxMalls. All participants in the EyeEarn program will earn a share of the commissions generated form sales at the MaxMalls web site.

MaxMalls already has several big name retailers including Walmart, Sharper Image, iTunes and many more. They are continuing to add new stores weekly. Also 10% of commissions are donated to Save the Children.

To join the EyeEarn coop all you need to do is pay a one time fee of $20.00 for a starter kit. The kit includes three EyeEarn banners for your car(s), an EyeEarn T-shirt, 100 EyeEarn X-Cards, and 20 EyeEarn mini-stickers (plus complete directions and a Getting Started Guide). Once you get the kit just attach the stickers to you car, take a picture and upload it at the SFI web site. Then you will be receiving a share of all the affiliates that sign up at the EyeEarn.com web site. You also will be receiving commissions form MaxMalls.com. All you need to do after that is drive your car around to get the public to notice the site. You will also need to login to the site and complete some short questionnaires once a month.

On December 6, 2007 I purchased my starter kit. I received the kit January 5, 2008. I have not yet attached the stickers to my car as it has been raining. This weekend is supposed to be nice weather so I will do it then. The EyeEarn web site went live on January 2, 2008 and that same day I received three new affiliates into my downline. I received another three affiliates on January 5, 2008.

I will receive one share just for purchasing the starter kit, one more share for being EA (Executive Affiliate which is achieved by making a purchase of approximately $30.00 per month.), one more share for having a standing order to maintain my EA status, one more share for each year I have been EA consecutively (I have been EA since May, 2005.) and one more share for every 10 SVP (Sales Volume Points) over the 10 SVP requirement to be EA each month (I have 20 SVP this month, 10 more than required to be EA.). So that means in February, 2008 I will have 6 EyeEarn shares.

No comments: