Saturday, January 26, 2008

New Stores Added at MaxMalls

SFI has just added Amazon.com to their stores at their new shopping mall MaxMalls. This is huge news. Amazon.com is one of the largest on-line retailers. This represents huge potential earnings for members of the EyeEarn coop. Some other new stores include Travelocity.com, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Hickory Farms, Macy’s and LEGOshop.com.

I have sent welcome messages to my newest affiliates that I received through the EyeEarn program. I have a total of nine affiliates from EyeEarn.

I am also actively promoting this blog on MyBlogLog.com. If you want to keep updated on this blog please join my community at MyBlogLog.com. I’m joining lots of communities and adding new contacts every day at MyBlogLog. There is a lot of info there on whatever subject you might be interested in and it’s also fun meeting new people.

Don’t forget in order to get affiliates from the EyeEarn program in February and shares of earnings for MaxMalls you need to join by the end of January. If you haven’t joined EyeEarn yet, Join EyeEarn Now.

Also if you need to buy something please visit MaxMalls.com.

No comments: