Tuesday, January 29, 2008

EyeEarn Requalification Completed

Yesterday I completed my requalification for EyeEarn at the SFI website. It was actually quite easy, taking only about five minutes to complete. All I had to do was answer a few questions such as do I still have the banner on my car, how much did I I drive in the last thirty days and did I buy anything at MaxMalls. Also I had too listen to and rate a song over at SFI’s partner site TuneFlow.com.

Tune flow is a site where you can listen to songs by new up and coming artists of a wide variety of genres and review the songs after you have listened to them. You can download one song free for every three you review. You can also purchase them if you don’t want to do the reviews.

MaxMalls has added six new stores to the mall. Netflix, Expedia.com, Lane Bryant, 1-800-Flowers.com, NFL Shop.com and Seirra trading post are now a part of the MaxMalls online shopping center. This gives people more reasons to stop by MaxMalls before they do any online shopping. Remember 10% of commissions are donated to Save The Children.

I am looking forward to see how much the commissions will be for MaxMalls. They should start calculating commissions around February 10.

That’s all I have for today so have a great day and I will see you soon.

I encourage you to join EyeEarn and shop at MaxMalls

No comments: