Monday, January 21, 2008

Pictures uploaded

Friday I took some pictures of my car with the EyeEarn banners installed. I also uploaded the pictures at the SFI website. Here are the pics.





Today I also received three more personally sponsored affiliates into my downline. I have received a total of nine affiliates since joining the EyeEarn coop. Some companies charge more than a dollar per lead and I already have nine in less than one month and I will receive more every month all for just the $20.00 initial fee. What a bargain EyeEarn is.

I received my commission check of $405.53 Saturday. Don’t get too excited just yet. This was not commissions from the EyeEarn program (They won’t show until next month.). This was from other SFI programs I was promoting (Mainly Clickbucks).

Anyway now I am going to send welcome messages to the new affiliates. I will keep you updated on anything new. Thanks, for reading. By the way if you haven’t joined the EyeEarn program yet why not Join EyeEarn Now.

No comments: