Friday, March 7, 2008

More updates with SFI, EyeEarn and MaxMalls

Good news! I was able to get Joyce's computer running again. Don't ask me how but it just started up after leaving it powered down for a while. So maybe I can use it for a while since I really don't have the funds for a new one yet.


Lets start with some news about SFI. SFI just announced that they will be offering a new e-commerce web site beginning later this spring with thousands of new products available. This should make it even easier for affiliates to maintain their EA status. I am really excited about this announcement. Also they are discontinuing the NiceOffers.com (NOC) program. This was a program that allowed merchants to offer coupons for their products or services and pay a bounty when the coupon was redeemed.


New EyeEarn affiliates. On February 29 I received three new affiliates and on on March 3 another three from the EyeEarn giving me a total of 13 new affiliates for the month of February and 28 since the launch. I also received two more affiliates from other sources since my last post. I have sent all the new affiliates my new affiliate greeting. I mentioned in my last post that one of my EAs had received his EyeEarn kit. Well he has already received three new affiliates from the EyeEarn program.


New stores at MaxMalls.com. Dreamtime Baby, Foot Locker, Old Navy, register.com, Shockwave Unlimited and WeightWatchers Online are the newest additions to the ever growing selection of stores available at MaxMalls.com. Please browse through the archives for more information about EyeEarn and MaxMalls. That will be all for today. Thanks for reading.

No comments: