Sunday, March 23, 2008

EyeEarn updates

First all before I start today's post I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter.


EyeEarn is going strong. I have had three affiliates under me purchase their EyeEarn starter kits. One of those already has 13 affiliates under him including 7 from EyeEarn. I received 2 affiliates on March 14 and 3 more on March 17 for a total of 8 for the month of March and 33 since the launch of the EyeEarn program. I also received 5 more affiliates since my last post from other advertising methods.


New stores at MaxMalls.

Disney Movie Club, The T-Shirt Outlet, Dick Blick Art Materials, Hechinger Hardware, Newegg.com, Only Natural Pet Store and Lonely Planet Travel Guides are now available at MaxMalls. This brings the total number of stores at MaxMalls to 186.


I have been communicating with some of my affiliates via Yahoo Instant Messenger. This makes it easier to explain the program and answer any questions they may have quickly You can just import from your contacts after you send the welcome e-mail and add their address to your contact list.


To learn more about EyeEarn and MaxMalls please read my earlier post.
http://sfieyeearn.blogspot.com/2008/01/launch-of-eyeearn-and-maxmalls.html

No comments: